Thursday, July 13, 2006

Funny Shit: Bobby Blackjack and Beetlejuice

Go read the two best WPBT Vegas trip reports that I've read so far from... Derek and Dawn.

Dawn wrote this lovely gem:
Pauly wins the Beetlejuice award of the trip. Say his name and poof -- the pimp daddy of poker bloggers appears before you with a stylish blazer and notepad in hand. I'm not kidding. Try it. Actually, I'd like to see a couple of people in two different states try it at once... More
And Derek had me in stitches with this:
I started to smell something out of the ordinary. It was a great smell too. It was almost orgasmic. I looked a few rows back and noticed someone was cooking bacon of all things. And it was Gavin Smith! What's going on??

I heard some commotion going on up front and turned my attention to it. I saw Bobby Bracelet playing Chau Giang heads up in a high stakes Blackjack game.

Bobby had a t-shirt that said Bobby Blackjack on it. Chau was cursing in another language when I noticed his shirt. On the front, it said "CHOW GANG" and on the back it said "Pimpin' ain't easy."

I realized I was dreaming when I saw Phil Ivey prop betting with old ladies near the toilets. They were playing Roshambo for $100 a pop... More
My brother doesn't write much, but when he does... it's hilarious. He left out the part where both GMoney and StB went around saying that they were Chaka from Land of the Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment