Friday, April 22, 2011

Listen to Change100 on RJ Bell's This Is Sports Betting Podcast

By Pauly
Aguas Calientes, Peru


After a breathtaking ascent of Machu Picchu, I'm still in Peru for a few more days... maybe more. I'm returning to the Peruvian jungle this weekend to drink Ayahuasca and round up more revolucionarios to assist with my newest cause in overthrowing the banking cartels who have infiltrated the American government and set up El Presidente Obama as the puppet in La República del Plátano de los Estados Unidos.

Due to the spotty internet connection in the Andes Mountains, I was unfortunately unable to appear on RJ Bell's podcast This Week in Sportsbetting. Luckily, my better half Change100 was able to fill in for me. RJ interviewed Change100 earlier this week about Black Friday and the fallout.

Click here to listen to TiSB with RJ Bell and Change100.

Until my return to America, I leave you with the wisdom of my new mentor Che... "Better to die standing, than to live on your knees."

Viva la Revolucion!

No comments:

Post a Comment