Monday, July 19, 2010

2010 WSOP Main Event Index

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Yes, the November Nine is officially set. It's been a long and wild ride this summer. I didn't do 51 straight days, but I managed 42 days that I sat in the pressbox at the Rio to cover the WSOP, and only sat out nine days (compared to a leisurely 20 last summer) -- primarily so I could see my favorite band play six concerts in upstate New York and in three Southern cities.

I will eventually post a complete list of links to everything I've written this summer. In the meantime, I encourage you to step into my time machine and peer through the progress of the Main Event since it began two weeks ago by checking out both the daily semi-live blog and end of day recaps.
2010 Main Event Semi-Live Blog:
Day 1A - Day 1B - Day 1C - Day 1D
Day 2A - Day 2B
Day 3 - Day 4 - Day 5 - Day 6 - Day 7 - Day 8

2010 WSOP Main Event Recaps:
Day 1A: The Seekers
Day 1B: Great Expectations
Day 1C: The Odium of Hellmuthstein
Day 1D: The Unluckiest Champion in the World
Day 2A: Moneymaker - The Shadow of a Dream
Day 2B: Last of the Mohicans
Day 3: Johnny Fucking Chan, the Butcher Shop, and Here Come the Scandis
Day 4: I Want to Take You Higher
Day 5: Fookin' Bonkers, Scandi Ambush, and Disco Inferno
Day 6: Never Mind the Mizrachis, Here Come the Scandis
Day 7: Shine a Light
Meet the November Nine

And check out the Tao of Pokerati archives. We recorded 77 episodes of your favorite and fastest poker podcast on the intertubes.

Don't forget that you can purchase a copy of Lost Vegas book by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Papa Perry7:18 PM

    Pauly,

    Awesome coverage as usual.  Thanks!

    Lost Vegas was an awesome read.  I hope to run into you in the Slums of BH sometime to get it signed.  Or if you ever get to the Slums of South Orange County....

    PP

    ReplyDelete