Saturday, July 12, 2008

SmBoatDrinks Wins Saturdays with Dr. Pauly!

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Congrats to SmBoatDrinks for taking down the WSOP Main Event version of Saturdays with Dr. Pauly. As it has been the last six or so weeks, I have been heavily distracted on Saturdays due to covering the WSOP. But I've been donking off my chips in the press box and running back out into the killing fields to get stories.

Anyway... thanks to everyone who played and understood why I couldn't give this my full attention the last two months. Rest assured, I'll be back to normal very shortly. I also have some special announcements to make commemorating the Tao of Poker's fifth birthday coming up in August.

Moving on...

We had 27 runners this week. Top 3 got paid.

RealRudeDog was Gigli. I made the final table!
The Final Table:
Seat 1: BiskoKid106 (12790 in chips)
Seat 2: grouse14 (2765 in chips)
Seat 3: SmBoatDrinks (2470 in chips)
Seat 4: Stebweiser (3970 in chips)
Seat 5: kid_canvass (2530 in chips)
Seat 6: DrPauly (5330 in chips)
Seat 7: andynelson (4545 in chips)
Seat 8: MrMojo (2300 in chips)
Seat 9: chompy_jr (3800 in chips)
Yep, second in chips and I bubbled out in 4th place.

Congrats to everyone who cashed and played and pimped the event.
Money Winners:
1. SmBoatDrinks - $135
2. BiskoKid - $81
3. Grouse14 - $54
See you next week!


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment