Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boscodon Wins Saturdays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
Denver, CO

Congrats to Boscodon. He's been a regular player over the last 25 weeks and won his first ever Saturdays with Dr. Pauly. Congrats!

26 runners this week and the top 3 got paid. Special guest was.... Shaniac! Thanks for playing bro.

As is with my busy schedule, I was unable to play. Sometimes I think that I actually do better when I post and fold. This week? Post and folded my way to 10th place and bubbled off the final table. I was partying it up at a music festival in Denver.

BiskoKid was the runner up last week and this week he managed to win Gigli honors

Hacker 59 bubbled off the money in 4th place.
Week 15 Money Winners
1. BoscoDon - $130
2. UrmaBlume - $78
3. MyLuckyGirls - $52
Congrats again to Boscodon! Thanks to everyone who played and pimped the event.

I will be in California next weekend and expected to play in the 26th week of Saturdays with Dr. Pauly. Wow, have we been running this contest for an entire year a half of a year?


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment