Editor's Note: The deadline for the essay contest has been extended to Sunday October 15th at Midnight PCT.
I wanted to run this a couple of weeks ago, but the UIGEA bumped this post back. Anyway, here's the skinny... I'm running an essay contest that is only open to bloggers. First place wins $25 and their essay will appear in a future issue of Truckin'. Make sure you read the rules (posted below) before you begin!
Here's your topic: If you could be a Spice Girl, which one would you be and why?
In case you didn't know your choices are Posh Spice, Ginger Spice, Sporty Spice, Scary Spice, and Baby Spice.
Tao of Poker Essay Contest Rules and Regulations:That's it. Any questions? Shoot me an email. Best of luck.
1. Contest begins at now and ends
Friday 10.13.06Sunday 10.15.06 at Midnight Pacific Time.
2. Post your Spice Girls essay on your blog at any time between now and Sunday night's Midnight deadline.
3. Essay length should not be more than 666 words.
4. After you post your essay, shoot me an email and tell me the URL of your post.
5. Judging will take place next week by yours truly and Jessica, my assistant editor at Truckin'. We will announced next Friday.
6. Essays will be judged on originality, humor, and sincerity.
7. First place wins $25 and the option of having their essay published in a future issue of Truckin'. Second place gets a phone call from Daddy.
8. Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in an automatic disqualification.