After I finally published the latest issue of Truckin', cranked out two freelance articles, finished a project for All In Magazine, penned a poem about Keira Knightley's nipples, and worked on my Vegas book... I made an effort to play a ton of tournaments on the day after Turkey Day. The results? Not impressive whatsoever. I cashed in only one of my last 10 MTTs and I only cashed in 3/8 SNGs. If that wasn't bad enough, the junk kicking spilled over into cash games. I dropped a buy-in at the $5/10 tables on Party Poker and got my arse kicked playing $3/6 on Full Tilt with Daddy. My balls are still swollen.
Let's hope I play better in my tournament today and in the GPC satellite on Sunday.
- $1 NL on Poker Stars: 843/1123 (with Drizz)
- $3 NL on Poker Stars: 155/1569 (with Drizz) = MADE THE $$$$
- $3 NL WPT-PCA with Rebuys on Poker Stars: 19/233
- $20 PLO on FullTilt: 29/65 (with Drizz, Derek, Daddy, Bad Blood, and Chad)
- $20 NL on FT: 129/169 (with Derek & Daddy)
- $24 NL $9K Guaranteed on FT: 208/583 (with Clonie Gowen)
- $30 NL on Party: 56/145
- $33 NL WPT-PCA with Rebuys on Poker Stars: 37/172
- $50 NL on FT: 21/168
- $100 NL on Party: 36/81
Recent Poker Playing Music...
1. The Funky Meters
2. Medeski, Martin & Wood with John Scofield
4. Jerry Garcia Band
5. Widespread Panic with Trey Anastasio