Saturday, December 17, 2011

New "Insider" Column: NFL Week 15 Picks

By Pauly
San Francisco, CA


"Hey guys, I got this great stock tip... ever hear of Zynga?"

It's time to pimp my latest column for Wicked Chops Insider. I'm writing about sportsbetting and shared my picks for Week 15 of the NFL season. Just a heads-up, Insider is a paywall site, but gosh darn it... I'm worth it.

Here's the link: Dr. Pauly's Picks - NFL Week 15.

I almost had a perfect Week 14 going 4-1 with my selections. I'm sure I'm gonna jinx myself by saying this, but the "Step into the Teaser" picks have been 3-0 so far this year.

Also, I have to commend F Train on his stellar piece on Insider capturing The Rise and Fall of Ray Bitar. If I were to pick a Top 10 piece for poker writing in 2011, F Train's article would definitely make my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment