Saturday, September 19, 2009

BigPirate Wins Week 1 of Sundays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Sundays with Dr. Pauly returned last week to Fantasy Sports Live. Just when I thought that I had an awesome week with 168 points, BigPirate edged me out. He took first place in our contest and secured the overall lead after the first week of play.

Click here for Week 1 results and updated standings.

Click here for more details, rules, and payout information.

I had a shitty season last year because I was out of the country (London, Amsterdam, Budapest, and Mexico) for a significant part of the football season. I did not get to watch too many games and was out of the loop. My results reflected that. I'm glad that I started off this season with a strong performance.

Best of luck in Week 2.


If you don't have a Fantasy Sports Live account, you can sign up for one here.

And don't forget to check out Dailyfantasyprojections.com, a great supplement for your daily fanstasy sports needs.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment