Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vacation Videos

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

My summer vacation is almost over after a hectic domestic traveling schedule. I'll be back to posting regularly on Tuesday.

Over two weeks ago, I began my journey in Los Angeles with Change100 when we flew to Denver, Colorado for a week (four epic Phish shows at Red Rocks) then flew back to LA, where we loaded up the car and embarked on a lengthy road trip towards the Pacific Northwest. We stopped off in the South Bay Area for two nights before we drove up to Portland, spent another night in The Dalles, Oregon, before we drove to The Gorge in the middle of Washington state. After camping out there for two nights we drove to Seattle for two nights (including catching a Mariner's game with Dr. Chako and Brandon Schaefer and seeing where Zeem works) before we made the journey back down the coast to LA.

As I type this, I'm about to get on an airplane and fly to New York City where I'll be making side trips to Hartford, Baltimore, and upstate New York, before I finally settle down in New York City for ten days or so where I'll engage in a series of editorial meetings for Lost Vegas. Then I fly back to LA at the end of the month and complete the finishing touches for the looming October due date.

As you can tell, I've been quite busy since the WSOP ended. Here's one of the many videos I shot over the last two weeks. It's a montage of our hijinks from The Gorge...


You can check out more videos here. I also posted some pics (with more on the way) here.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment