How was your Sunday? Here are my highlights:
1. Woke up.
2. Bet on Swedish Premiere League Hockey.
3. Slammed taxi door on right hand and dislocated my finger.
4. Met Nigel for yum cha (dim sum) at Sydney Fish Markets.
5. Ate lunch.
6. Asked Nigel to recommend a hospital.
7. Took taxi to ER.
8. Sought medical attention without health insurance.
9. Nurse gave me painkillers.
10. Had x-rays taken - nothing broken.
11. Doctor gave me more painkillers.
12. Had a wicked flashback.
13. Doctor snapped finger back in place.
14. Left ER totally jacked up on painkillers.
15. Hailed taxi and went straight to Star City Casino.
16. Put name on wait list for the "worst poker room in the world."
17. Got drunk at nearby bar.
18. Bet on horse races from Hobart.
19. My horse named Miami Jack won at 9-2.
20. Bet on an NBL game: South Dragons -7.5 over the Wollongong Hawks.
21. Sweated Change100's 5/10 game as she went up $350 in an hour.
22. Finally got seated at a NL table with Nigel.
23. Stacked twice by two different crazy Asian gamblers (CAG).
24. Left casino and hailed a taxi back to our hotel in Kings Cross.
25. Popped more painkillers.
26. Passed out while Change100 watched Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.