Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tao of Flickr: Amsterdam to Vegas


I spent most of this week working on photo galleries for two of my blogs. I decided to partner up with Flickr and opened accounts for both the Tao of Pauly and the Tao of Poker. My filing system will be pretty easy... all poker photos will be stored in the Tao of Poker photo gallery and the rest will go over to the Tao of Pauly gallery.

In non-poker news, I finally finished up with some Amsterdam stories which included pictures and videos (I eat a McBacon in one and the other video is random clips including the Heineken Brewery).

Here are the related Amsterdam and Tao of Pauly links:
Amsterdam 2006 photos (Flickr)
Vegoose 2006 photos (Flickr)
Tao of Pauly's Flickr page (Flickr)
McBacon (You Tube Video)
Amsterdam (You Tube Video)
12 (Tao of Pauly)
Grey Haze (Tao of Pauly)
My Videos (You Tube)

And now I shall unleash the Tao of Poker's new photo galleries into the world...
Tao of Poker's Flickr Page
2006 WSOP Black & White Photos
2006 WSOP Main Event
2006 WSOP Vol. I
WPT Championships (May 2006)
WPT Invitational (Feb. 2006)
LA Poker Classic (Feb. 2006)
Borgata Winter Open (Jan. 2006)


These are ongoing projects and should be considered works in progress. If I have time this weekend, I'll complete the Tao of Poker photo gallery and include various WPBT events, WPT, EPT, and the 2005 WSOP. Stop back from time to time to glimpse at some of the best photos that I snapped while covering various poker tournaments.

By the way, click here to view one of my favorite pictures from the 2006 WSOP. Good stuff, Wil.

Oh, and I got one comment. In case you were wondering, the first ever comment on my Tao of Pauly Flickr page was... Liz Lieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment